Established in January 2015, iLearn Academy Charter School became Guam's second charter school. We provide a rigorous academic curriculum for grades K-5 with a special emphasis in technology and robotics. Through the utilization of technology, students receive a unique and advanced educational experience to help ensure future success.
The mission of iLearn Academy Charter School is to foster a love of learning in an environment that provides students with the knowledge and skills to achieve academic excellence through the use of technology, personal growth, and success.
Board of Trustees
- Francis Santos, Chairman
- Dr. Paul Pineda, Vice Chairman
- Augusto T. Sablan Jr., Treasurer
- Helen Nishihira, Secretary
- Rachel Alquero, Member
- Maria Singh, Lower Elementary Principal (K5-2nd)
- Al Garrido, Upper Elementary Principal (3rd-5th)